The COVID-19 situation continues to change rapidly, so I wanted to let you know what we're doing at TWC to protect our colleagues and visitors, while ensuring we continue to provide you with access to the care you need.
We endeavor to stay open as long as it is safe to do so. The safety of our colleagues and visitors is paramount. We are monitoring advice from the Government and the World Health Organisation, and reviewing our plans daily.
We are following the guidelines and advice that is being constantly updated by our governing bodies as well as Public Health England/Wales.
However we do ask that if your or any of your family members are feeling unwell to follow government advice and contact us to rearrange your appointment as soon as possible.
For further Government and NHS advice from on symptoms and self-isolation click on the links below:
How we are responding to COVID-19
Whilst we are always hygiene conscious at TWC, we are stepping up our measures in clinic to ensure the safety of our patients, staff and the general public.
As always, we are :
- Ensuring to disinfect the bench and change head roll in between every patient.
- Wash our hands and use hand sanitiser between each patient contact or wearing disposable gloves that are changed for each patient.
- Hand sanitiser and tissues are available to use for all our patients in reception and the treatment rooms.
However we will now also be:
- Leaving 15 minutes gaps between appointments to avoid patients having to use the waiting area and giving us plenty of time to clean.
- Regularly disinfecting door handles, surfaces, taps and our payment terminals in between patients.
- Asking patients to touch as little equipment as possible when in clinic.
- No longer shaking hands with you all.
- Asking that you chose to pay with card rather than cash where possible.
- We will not be charging any late cancellation fee's to those who call to us with less than 24 hour notice as they need to self-isolate and recover.
- Taking our patients temperatures to assist with public health screening.
- Spacing chairs in our waiting area to assist social distancing.
Any concerns you may have regarding your appointment you can contact us on 02920 617700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org